I-Me-Myself

Monday, August 01, 2005


A NEW BEGINNING!

I dont know why I opened a blog.... Its about 2 am, and am not feeling sleepy.

I am still wondering as I type...what am I doing...Why I am doing this...What am I going to do with this....

Most great things in my life started with a similar beginning....I am not known to stay on with one thing for long...except for a few things that have begun like this...

But I know I am enjoying as I type... As I go thru this “expression”...That I realise I am connecting to myself...

In a busy hurry-bury life...most random thoughts and feelings are either hurried or buried...never recorded to be reflected upon.... or expressed to be impressed upon...

May be the novelty of me connecting to myself has allured me to open this blog...How long this will go on... Time will definitely tell…

Today was a mixed day... hope and hopelessness occupied me alternatingly...pushing me back and forth from akinesia to hyperactivity...from depression to certitude.... I hope I can overcome!!! I know i have to, i can clearly vision my aim now -> to bell the CAT. Last year was just touch and go at 98.33 %ile... Those who have the same vision, can understand how close that was... But but but! The hope of a brighter tomorrow... thats what sustains life... right!

Finishing the day with hope is a gift... inspite of the Ups and Downs of the day that just rested...

Ofcourse this is a new beginning..... ya ya all beginnings are new but this is "THE" NEW beginning...!!

6 Comments:

Blogger SAm.... said...

Hey NoopS !
"The hope of a brighter tomorrow... thats what sustains life..." absolutely correct and in our case it's the hope of a brighter morrow together :).And lets hope everything will go fine coz ..Hope is the only rope that will take us to the top.
Keep writing....
Best of luck dear
SAm....

2:05 PM  
Blogger Medha said...

Well, well Big B said it all!!!!I believe in this firmly that ones life is full of surprises and when it comes to your life, man its never CERTAIN.Did you expect 98.3 last time, I din frankly.I used to think God this bandi hardly even "talks" CAT .hahah But then you made it so good yaar.Now when u have begun talking CAT (something that happens to be a criterion for my discretion I know pakka U GONNA ROCK.And this new beginning will be the foundation of many new tie ups in your life.All the best :)
Luv u, ( ; )
Medha

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oye... ladki tu itna serious stuff kabse likhne lagi??
well it feels great to see you down but not out..
thats the spirit...
go get it buddy!!!
Janet

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....well begun is half the work done.
keep writing...you are bound to improve sooner or later ;)
love

DJ

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey madaaam..
gr8 going...simplicity at its best...donno y...bt u truely sound like a Raphaelite!!
all the best 4 CAT...i know u will do it.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? no new updates?

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home