I-Me-Myself

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I-am-back!

It’s been long long I haven’t blogged… CAT came and went on 20th Nov. All those speculations came to some halt, though final halt will be when final results are out… So no CAT stuffs till that day!!

Well most blogs I go through, most are in some or the other retrospect. So here I come with mine!

Sometimes you really wonder where your life is gonna take you.... The path ahead appears to be in blur, there's nothing you can hold on for support and to move ahead... You don’t know in which direction the path actually is, as all directions lure you to tread on them...

Hillary Swank said -

'When we stop looking, everything falls into place.'


Does that mean we should stop looking?

Are things going to fall into place?

Does that mean I should stop looking?

Well, I think she means looking as in searching so hard for that one thing, that we are blinded by all else except what we are looking for. Sometimes, its good just to step back and let things take their course, rather than pushing to break point. Maybe instead of 'looking' we should try seeing for a change :)


That’s what I tried doing last week, and for sure results are in front of me. Now I have a much desired, much awaited, peaceful personal life, with things again falling back in their right places… So for me this quote has stood true!

More on it later… CAT’s over, but not the plethora of entrance exams, they have just got started!! So back with my books, another coming up in a fortnight… Hope, no, I plan to
crack it this time!!

listening to: Oke Radio
Sunrise Radio, only Indian radio of UK
last saw: Deewane huye pagal
paisa vasool

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

one should go on searching for things until one finds it...evrything falls in place only if 1 makes them to fall...all the best for ur future endeavours..

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey NoopS,

I seriously think you are on the verge of being the next aristotle!!

Relax!! Philosophy...scares me!
;-)

Maybe you can write some interesting things you do daily or funny things that happen. Waise that elephant jokes were good! Silly really!

Do you really think that 'Deewane Huye Paagal' was paisa vasool? It's a very bad copy of the original. I feel 'something about mary' was better. Did you see that BTW?

Sush

12:59 PM  
Blogger SAm.... said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home